From Depthstrike Entertainment
Depthstrike Entertainment Tracker Network Infrastructure
- The Depthstrike Entertainment Tracker network consists of 5 trackers (As of April 19, 2006).
- These trackers are hosted on separate upstream providers to provide maximum coverage.
- Because of the separated infrastructure, it is possible for up to four of the five trackers to be offline at a time and still act as if the tracker is online.
- If your client claims "Tracker Down" you are most likely using a banned version of Shareaza.
- The Depthstrike Entertainment Homepage has an at-a-glance summary of tracker status. Unless all the trackers list as "Offline/Overloaded" do NOT complain about the tracker being down. If even ONE of them says "Online" that means the tracker is UP.
- When an uptime monitor for a tracker shows "site under monitoring" its uptime since uptime has begun tracking is less than 90%. This usually only occurs on new trackers or in the early stages of tracker uptime monitoring.
- The tracker network hub can be offline and not affect download operations. Don't assume that just because the network hub is down that the tracker network is down.