From Depthstrike Entertainment
Revision as of 08:04, 17 August 2014 by DreadWingKnight
- Support for single and multi file torrents
- Support to exclude files by extension or name (common thumbnail files are hardcoded to be excluded regardless of exclusion settings)
- Automatic and manual piece size selection.
- Support for the following optional hashes per file:
- ED2K (Segmented MD4)
- Tiger Tree
- Support to generate external hash files when the above hashes are enabled.
- Support to add webseeds to a torrent (webseeds must be configured using the WebSeedAdder application, works when the configuration file for WebSeed Adder is in the same directory as TorrentBuild)
- FULL multitracker support. (Local Mirror with some clarifications)
- Support to set the "Private" torrent flag to disable DHT in supporting clients.
- Blank announce urls for specific tracker configurations and trackerless. (March 7, 2006 Build)
- Files in Nested Folders support (September 19, 2009 build)
Automatic Piece Sizes
- Files up to 50MiB: 32KiB piece size
- Files 50MiB to 150MiB: 64KiB piece size
- Files 150MiB to 350MiB: 128KiB piece size
- Files 350MiB to 512MiB: 256KiB piece size
- Files 512MiB to 1.0GiB: 512KiB piece size
- Files 1.0GiB to 2.0GiB: 1024KiB piece size
- Files 2.0GiB and up: 2048KiB piece size
- Support for multithreaded piece hashing (to improve hashing performance)
- Low Priority - Hashing is still bordering on hard drive bound on RAID0 multi-drive arrays.
- Support to enter in values for the "nodes" key (DHT Network Entry Points)
- Support to have "templates" based on previously used settings.
- Migration to C++/wxWidgets
- September 16, 2009 build
- Rebuilt to work on Vista (tested on 64-bit)
- Updated hashing libraries to use unsigned integers when appropriate
- November 10, 2005 build
- (Possibly) Fixed issues relating to optional hashes
- Fixed issue with advanced settings window crashing the application on second open of the window.
- Requires Regional settings "Select a language to match the language version of the non-Unicode programs you want to use" setting to be set to an English language.
- Confirmed problem Languages:
- Does not support nesting of folders. (Solved - September 19, 2009 build)
- May have problems with optional hashes ( Oct 10, 2005 build ).
- Be sure to get the .Net Framework first, or else you'll get initialization errors.
- September 19, 2009 Build
- September 16, 2009 Build