From Depthstrike Entertainment
Revision as of 00:58, 19 January 2006 by DreadWingKnight
Depthstrike Entertainment Tracker Network Infrastructure
- The Depthstrike Entertainment Tracker network consists of 4 trackers.
- These trackers are hosted on three separate upstream providers to provide maximum coverage.
- Because of the separated infrastructure, it is possible for up to three of the four trackers to be offline at a time and still act as if the tracker is online.
- If your client claims "Tracker Down" you are most likely using a banned version of Shareaza.
- The Depthstrike Entertainment Homepage has an at-a-glance summary of tracker status. Unless all the trackers list as "Offline/Overloaded" do NOT complain about the tracker being down. If even ONE of them says "Online" that means the tracker is UP.