From Depthstrike Entertainment
Revision as of 17:43, 15 May 2012 by DreadWingKnight
Depthstrike Entertainment Jabber Server
- Server Address: depthstrike.com
- Server Port: 5222 (TLS Enabled) and 5223 (SSL Legacy Port)
- Login Restriction: Registered Accounts only
- Registration: Invite-only by 36-character registration key.
- Jabber.org Client List
- General information page
Tor Hidden Service Information
- Addresses (Preferred over direct connections, as it allows other services to operate more cleanly due to the tunneling of multiple jabber connections over a single tor connection that has already been established):
- Authenticate using <username>@depthstrike.com (when using the Hidden Service)
- Sending messages to other users should be done with <username>@depthstrike.com
- When connecting via Tor (especially the hidden service), you MUST set your client to have the proxy do the name resolution.
- How to get your IM application to work with Tor
- Server to Server connections have been enabled to all servers as of July 31, 2006.
- This was decided due to the extra work involved in restricting traffic.
- Spam servers WILL be blocked as they come up.
- BitlBee does not properly support connecting to the Tor hidden service. This is a proxy implementation issue.
- Jabbin does not properly support connecting to the Tor hidden service. This is a proxy implementation issue.
- Previous Gaim issue was solved by a re-generate and re-load of the server's ssl keys.